Big or small we move them all! Wesbank Transport’s main fields of operation are in the mining industry (all the operating Uranium mines in the Erongo region).
We operate a crane hire business with cranes up to 220 tons capacity, the largest abnormal loads division in Namibia, the largest harbour carrier, container handling and storage facility in Walvis Bay.
Apart from our crane hire, equipment and abnormal transport services, we also offer the following services to commercial and industrial enterprises:
- Cross border transport service between Namibia and South Africa
- Cross border transport to Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi and Angola
- Part-load and bulk distribution
- Crane and plant hire
- Container Transport
- Transport of Dangerous goods. We are the only Namibian transporter who is certified to transport Cyanide and are licensed by the Radiation Protection Authority to transport Uranium and Nuclear gauges
- Warehousing operations, consolidation of freight, break-bulk and redistribution services
- Harbour and in-bond carriers
- Clearing and forwarding
- Industrial waste removers
Our overall business philosophy at Wesbank Transport remains to provide a one-stop road transportation and logistical support service to all our customers.